Creation of semantic kernel and recommendations for optimization and promotion of the site
Paid on delivery
As a result of the SEO specialist's work on compiling a semantic kernel and recommendations on optimisation and promotion, we would like to receive the following documents:
1. List of keywords and phrases (semantic kernel) in Excel or Google Sheets format. The list of keywords may contain several dozens or even hundreds of words and phrases, each of which has its own potential to attract traffic to the site. It would be convenient and visual if keyword clusters were highlighted - these are groups of keywords that are related to each other. Keyword clustering helps to focus on specific topics and define a strategy for optimising pages for each cluster.
2. Practical recommendations for on-page optimisation: in this document, the SEO specialist provides recommendations for optimising the 11 main pages of the website based on the semantic core. Practical recommendations with meta tags, Title and Description, key phrases, H1, H2, H3 headings, recommendations on the length of titles, descriptions, texts, etc.
3. Competitor Keyword Analysis: this is a document that analyses how competitors in the Madeira Island car hire industry use keywords and semantic core in their SEO strategies. Still, in the course of his work on the semantic core, the specialist carries out research on competitors and it would be very logical to share this information with the customer.
4. Recommendations for a content creation strategy: this is a document that defines a content creation strategy for the Madeira car hire company website based on the semantic core. The strategy may include recommendations for creating new content (e.g. a list for writing optimised news and text for pages) as well as reworking existing content.
5. SEO promotion programme: is a strategic planning document that contains an analysis of the current state of the site, definition of goals and objectives, selection of promotion channels and tools, prediction of results and risk assessment. SEO promotion programme helps to develop a certain strategy, according to which the site will be promoted in the future. The document may include recommendations for creating additional pages, optimising content, improving technical aspects of the site and external optimisation.
Project ID: #37212223