Looking for an online community manager who specializes in interpersonal relationships, marketing, and branding. This includes understanding the product at a very in-depth level, understanding everything about our brand/company/team, etc. and conveying this to online communities. The idea is to market, brand, and help our community grow. Timeframe is 2-3 weeks but can turn into a part-time position that can pay regularly. Will work alongside a technical project manager who will provide vision.
1. Build out community programs from the ground up - from concept to reality. This includes every online community group.
2. Own content and thought leadership creation for all customer focused channels in the community.
3. Plan and execute calendar of community-driven programs and promotions.
4. Be a voice of the customer internally. Work directly with our team to ensure customers ideas are incorporated into the product roadmap.
1. Previous experience running online communities at scale.
2. Demonstrated ability in program and content development and management
3. Meetups are helpful
4. Not afraid to learn about the product and the future of it
5. Possesses strong interpersonal skill
6. Possess strong writing skills, must be articulate, write clear, engaging, and cohesive messages
7. Organized and process-oriented
8. Ability to focus on building strong customer relationships and discovering who our premier advocates are
9. Flexible, can-do attitude with ability to thrive in highly dynamic and fast-paced environments
10. In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Instagram, Twitch, Reddit, Blogs (Medium, etc.), Slack, Discord, and Telegram
You will be asked to answer the following questions when submitting a proposal:
1. What is your experience as a community manager?
2. What are some "best practices" that you would abide by when doing your job?
3. How do you manage the people that are on the platforms you are managing? What attitude, any rules, and how do you protect against malicious outsiders?
4. What type of experience do you have specifically with online web applications and promoting them?
5. Describe your best qualities as a leader.