Closed

3 - 10 EDU GOV PR4+ & 100 PR4+ One Way Links

Need total of 100 PR4+ one-way, non-reciprocal links from pages with a Google PR4+ related online sales, bathroom sales, do it yourself sites, building industry, self help DIY sites. Of which at least 3 GOV EDU links must be included.

Links must be PERMANENT, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static to our website.

- The page our link is placed on must be PR4+, not just the site's main page.

- There is no more than 18 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed.

- Page must be updated by Google within the last 30-45 days.

- Links must contain the target key phrase as a text hyperlink and link to a given page.

- No redirects, JavaScript links, hidden links, Flash sites/pages, or other unethical or black-hat tactics

- Link page must be search engine friendly, i.e. no redirects, cloaking, framed pages, etc

- Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.

- Will not accept links from: link farms, link-exchange programs, forums, directories, articles submission, Free For All websites, pharmacy, illegal, hacker, porn, violent, or hate-based, guest book’s, classifieds, dynamic links, spam sites, or generally black hat links. Must be Legit AND permanent!

- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link exchanges.

- Prefer high ranking sites verified by Alexa.

- No sites banned by google.

- Must be manually submitted (no software or automatic submission).

- No link schemes, No blog comments, No ping sites, No links within newsgroups etc.

- Links must be from different Class-C IP addresses

- Link pages must be related to bathrooms, showers, baths, infrared saunas, hand or body dryers, and a few "do it your self" sites

- Links must be submitted on a staggered deployment basis to avoid any penalties: don't place all links at once.

- Link pages must be static (No string parameters, session ID's etc.)

- No blacklisted or spam sites.

- All Links must be from topically relevant English language-based developed websites (not under construction).

- Links from websites that already link to our site will not be counted.

- We reserve the right to reject sites that do not meet these terms and will require you to add suitable replacement links instead.

All links must be approved before you place the link. Please send us an excel sheet including, the site's URL, site PR, Site Name and Site Type.

We will provide the desired title/anchor text for our site.

Payment Terms:

60% of the Payment will be made after all 100 links have been placed and verified. The remaining 40% of payment will be made only after the links have been cached by Google.

You will need to provide us with the Link's exact URL (clickable hyperlink), Site Name, Google Page Rank and IP address. We reserve the right not to accept a particular link.

We would prefer completion within 36 days.

If this improves our site ratings dramatically then we will provide more work in the future as you can not have too many good back links

Higher PR pages linking to our site will reduce the link requirements.

For example, for every

EDU GOV PR4 link subtract 5 from the 100 required links

EDU GOV PR5 link subtract 8 from the 100 required links

EDU GOV PR6 link subtract 10 from the 100 required links

EDU GOV PR7 link subtract 13 from the 100 required links

EDU GOV PR8 link subtract 15 from the 100 required links

PR4 link - subtract 1 from the 100 required links

PR5 link - subtract 2 from the 100 required links

PR6 link - subtract 6 from the 100 required links

PR7 link - subtract 14 from the 100 required links

PR8 link - subtract 18 from the 100 required links

PR9 link - subtract 20 from the 100 required links

PR10 link - subtract 30 from the 100 required links

Job Type: Link Building

SEO

Web Promotion

Skills: SEO

See more: website seo black links online, text string search, search text string, search engine friendly directories, sales job title, sales job search sites, sales job search engine, pr edu, pr6 5, pr 10 websites, pr10 website, pr10 sites, pr10 link, ping directories, pharmacy job search, outbound job, online pr submission, online job search sites, online job at google, online excel help free, one exchange, need help building a website blog, name search free websites, links from pr9 sites, legit work online

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) carrickfergus, United Kingdom

Project ID: #213103