Extract Value ([url removed, login to view]) is seeking an energetic Freelance SEO/SEM specialist to join our young performance marketing company! This is a mid-level position requiring 2-5 years of work experience. Please note that this is not a web design position.
The applicant should be well-rounded and capable of leveraging a broad yet deep understanding of Search Engine Optimization methods and terminologies. The applicant will be able to work remotely and VPN in to our company servers to work on on-site SEO chores such as, but not limited to, editing meta tags, alt tags, headings and title tags while looking out for factors like content relevancy and keyword loading. Knowledge of SEO best practices is a must. Familiarity and experience in Search Engine Marketing is a definite plus.
Welcome to a world where prospects ask companies to sell them and they have nearly zero expense until they do so. Extract Value is a performance-based web marketing company that presents an undeniable value proposition to clients in investments, insurance, and finance. We develop win-win relationships with our advertisers, publishers, and marketers by partnering with them on a pay-per-acquisition basis.
Extract Value is a well-funded, Los Angeles-based start-up driven by a team of young and highly experienced internet, marketing, and finance gurus. Our team is ambitious, tech-savvy, and multi-talented with a “work harder, play harder” attitude. If you are looking for an exciting, rapidly developing environment with creative freedom and resources to excel—extract value from this career opportunity now!
• Contract basis with VPN access to our development environments to work on your own
• Work with existing in-house team to enrich websites with keywords
• Be able to perform keyword research and provide suggestions to the team on keywords to use for content
• Be able to suggest off-site SEO ideas to increase traffic and Google PR
• Working on-site is not required. However, there will be occasional meetings at our office in Arcadia (just east of Pasadena).
• A self-starter with team experience
• 2+ years of experience in Search Engine Optimization
• Knowledge of SEM a definite plus (Adwords, Yahoo Sponsored Search, MSN Adcenter)
• A well-rounded techie capable of discovering and learning new web software quickly
Please apply at [url removed, login to view]
• A very competitive hourly rate for a steady stream of work
• A “work harder, play harder” environment (translation: flexibility)
• A cubicle-free work environment
Extract Value is conveniently located just east of Pasadena. This position is to begin as soon as possible.
Keywords: SEO, search engine optimization, SEM, search engine marketing, increase traffic, keyword research, keyword optimization
12 freelancers are bidding on average $195 for this job
Experienced Staff Members + Professionalism + Proper Reporting with Return-on-investment (ROI) + 100% Trust + successful Proven Records BUILDS Foxsys Technologies. Please check more details in PMB.
I am currently in top ten for competitve seo specialist both on Google and yahoo. For further information please see PMB. Regards Abdul Hayi Mansoor SEO Consultant Specialist
I have more than 9 years Experience in WEB DEVELOPMENT,SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT and SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. I can Provide you the solution. I will start ASAP