In Progress

Get on page one on Google for one keyword

I would to rank page one for the following keyword: YouTube to mp3 on [url removed, login to view] within 2 months or less.

I require weekly reports of the progress.

25% of payment will be made once the website is on the second page of [url removed, login to view] for the keyword YouTube to mp3. The other 75% will be made when the website is on the first page of [url removed, login to view] for the keyword YouTube to mp3.

At this moment the site is on page 3 on Google.com.

PM for futher details.

Skills: SEO

See more: one keyword, on page, on google, mp3 website seo, keyword youtube, mp3 site seo, rank keyword google page, google rank page, page keyword, page rank google, page google months, youtube google, seo weekly reports, rank website keyword, page page google, keyword rank google, keyword google page, rank keyword, website rank keyword, rank page, Rank youtube, google com, weekly reports, rank google keyword, need google page keyword watch free online movies

About the Employer:
( 2 reviews ) Brussel, Belgium

Project ID: #1134864

3 freelancers are bidding on average $190 for this job

onlineshine

We shall rank your website Top in all major Search Engines and drive High volume of Targeted Visitors to the Website. For more information, please check the PMB.

$189 USD in 30 days
(449 Reviews)
9.2
dotsaravanan

Please refer PMB

$50 USD in 15 days
(712 Reviews)
8.4
place1

PLease check [url removed, login to view]

$200 USD in 90 days
(31 Reviews)
6.2
tiabrains

Dear Sir/Madam, Please check your inbox. Best Regards, TIA Team.

$250 USD in 30 days
(14 Reviews)
4.9
arun2467

Please check my PM.

$180 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0