I have a web client who will be building her own website and wants SEO/keyword advice before she writes her content and builds her new site. She will not hire us to build her site. She simply needs a very well prepared document to guide her for optimal SEO.
Your task is to:
1. review her existing site
2. identify her top few competitors in her market
3. analyze the competitor sites and assess their SEO strengths
4. prepare a list of keywords (including longer phrases) that she should optimize for
5. score the importance of those keywords and rank them
6. give her specific advice on how to implement those keywords effectively.
7. prepare an outline showing what pages she should create and which phrases should be targeted on those pages, recommended page title, recommended page filename, or whatever. Guide her.
The total keyword list should include 2-word, 3-word, and 4-word phrases. Longer phrases if it makes sense. I want a long list of keywords and phrases and I want them ranked by KEI or some similar ranking system.
The instructions should include recommendations on what phrases can be combined onto one page, what should be on other pages. Include an outline of what pages she could create, how to title the pages, how to name them, how many words to put, etc.
Finally, add a few general tips such as creating inbound links and such to the report to be complete.
The website is for a family law attorney in houston, tx. Our goal is to acheive dominance in Houston. Family law services include:
divorce, custody, alimony, adoption, child custody, child support, international adoption, chinese baby adoption, and so on.
The phrases should include "Houston" and/or "Texas" and perhaps other words like "best". The attorney is a woman, so additional phrases should include: woman, female, lady. Also use words like "affordable" or whatever else your experience suggests.