I'm almost reluctant to post this requirement as I fully expect to be inundated with very low quality responses. Let me try to discourage you from replying by being very specific about what I need. I manage a large [and growing] web site for a big brand. Mainly UK and European traffic. It's in the transport sector. Most of our traffic is brand driven with a lot coming from keyword searches on transport routes we service. We are in the process of adding 100,000+ new pages of content and need a reliable SEO to work with us on an ongoing basis. Please carefully consider whether or not you are right for this project before responding. I won't even consider your response unless you meet the following requirements;
1. Have 5-6 years SEO experience with a proven track record in improving rankings that lead to commercial results. You will need to be able to prove this.
2. Have specific knowledge of SEO for large, data-driven sites.
3. Have a broad range of SEO knowledge and be able to come up with a coherent, sensible and workable strategy for protecting and improving rankings.
4. Be able to communicate and work with a remote development team to take ownership of on-page factors that will deliver improved rankings.
5. Be able to produce meaningful reports on at least a weekly basis to demonstrate your action points, work in the pipeline, and ranking improvements.
Please DO NOT apply if you are not willing to provide an outline plan of how you would approach the project.