The ideal candidate must be passionate about organic search marketing and be genuinely interested in keeping abreast of the latest changes in the space in order to learn and experiment with new strategies. A creative and analytical mind with a strong drive to constantly improve traffic and conversions is needed.
This SEO Specialist role will be to perform technical site audit & analysis and deploying key SEO strategies, including optimizing various site elements and site structure. The SEO Specialist will work from home.
• 1 or more years’ SEO experience
• Strong SEO Copywriting skills.
• Strong understanding and ability to communicate the major factors, on-page and off-page, that influence organic search ranking.
• Clear and effective written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources.
• Organizational and time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
• Detail-oriented, highly-motivated self-starter, with ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
• Analyze the opportunity for growing our organic traffic on Google, Yahoo, MSN and other top tier search engines
• Work with project & product managers to optimize site content in a search-friendly manner
• Ensure and monitor the ability of search engines to spider our sites
• Research, learn, and identify the latest SEO techniques & best practices and Search engines algorithms and ranking factors to keep a pulse on industry free traffic trends
• Keyword research, analysis and selection for new pages/products utilizing existing methodologies and tools such as KeywordDiscovery and WordTracker
• Research search behavior through keyword analysis and trending
• Track performance of benchmark/indicator keywords over time.
• Optimization of existing reports based on best practices
COMPANY OR JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are an offshore marketing developing company for major U.S companies. We have offices in Manila, Israel, The Netherlands, France and The U.S. We develop for major companies across the world.