Dear Potential staff member I hope you are safe and well during these trying times.
I am an Entertainment Manager based in Melbourne and I am looking for a DEDICATED staff member to work as my SEO/MARKETING assistant for ongoing work.
IMPORTANT PLEAE READ:
• This is not a job share role and is not suitable for SEO companies. This role cannot be shared between people as it requires significant product knowledge which requires time to acquire.
• HIGH ENGLISH FLUENCY INCLUDING READING AND WRITING
• Product Knowledge training will be provided
• Must be available exclusively for five hours a day x 2 days a week.
• Prefer Australia business hours working on a dedicated basis for TWO Days a week ongoing.
• Tuesdays and either Thursday or Friday.
Rate is between $2-4 aud an hour
• Must have Zoom, web cam and Google drive
• Must have stable internet and web security program
• Must be reliable and able to work on the days and hours agreed upon
• Must provide a resume
• Must provide two referees including email and phone numbers who can be contacted to discuss your work
My SEO -MARKETING Assistant will:
• Update current “SEO based how to guides” to ensure they reflect current best practice processes.
• Assist with the implementation of SEO best practice for renaming photos and photo properties
• Work with other staff members in the company to achieve SEO best practices for product descriptions.
• Create and deliver a detailed SEO plan aimed at increasing the companies profile on Google and other search improvements including .
• Keyword research
• Market analysis
• Website, social media, and content optimization
• Managing website content/layout ideas/improvements/keywords
• Drive improvements in ranking
• Develop and deliver SEO Strategy
• Campaign organization and planning
• Website monitoring and user analysis
• General digital marketing project management
• Other duties may include
• mailing lists sign ups and building and nurturing an online community
• Blog posts
• Other general admin duties as required
• Establishing and managing google/youtube/facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
• You must have a high spec computer able to deal with video and jpegs
• You must be able to work from an office or have a dedicated and private space in your home where you can work
• You must have a webcam so we can use zoom and other communication programs
• You must be comfortable working with online programs and able to log into shared programs
• You must be comfortable problem solving, searching online for information on how to do things
• You must be comfortable asking questions, seeking guidance and taking direction
• You must be able to understand the "why" we are doing things so you can make suggestions on improving the "how" we do things
• You will need to manage all your own government taxation requirements
• Provide two business referees - names, emails and phone numbers of people you have worked for - if you do not have these please advise why