We need strategic advice from an SEO expert on the completion of the web site and blogs.
This bid encompasses the following 7 areas:
1. An explanation and Recommendations of how the blogs, currently available on the site, should be restructured such that they may be used as doorway pages to attract traffic.
2. Recommendation on how to position the flash headers (not uploaded on the site yet, as it only has the HTML version, but could be seen at
[url removed, login to view];templ=3844&tab=31
and the flash movie &#8220;About this Site&#8221; (not uploaded on the site yet either). Both of those pieces of flash need to be correctly placed on the index page so the site will be SEO friendly.
3. Recommendations on the optimization of the Site Map. Presently the site appears to have an index page, thirteen blogs and six content pages with 4 to 8 &#8216;subsections&#8217; for each content page. Those &#8216;subsections&#8217; are not currently shown on the site, pending the recommendation of the SEO regarding the proper use of java on the menu bars. We will be incorporating a java menu bar system like the one shown at the very top of [url removed, login to view] where it has the selections &#8220;Playboy Cyber Club&#8221;, &#8220;PlayboyNet&#8221;, &#8220;Playboy Video Clubs&#8221;, &#8220;Playboy TV and Home Video&#8221;, &#8220;Gaming&#8221; and &#8220;Shop Playboy&#8221;. Our &#8216;subsections&#8217; will be accessed with a similar java navigation bar. We will need the recommendations of the SEO expert as to how this java navigation bar should be placed and how should the paths be named and where should the directories of the &#8216;subsections&#8217; and the blogs be located such that the site would be optimized for SEO.
4. Using services such as "Wordtracker", we would like to create the best portfolio of keywords to be used for the Google AdWords campaign, the overall SEO strategy and systems for turning bogs into doorway pages. To get this job done properly, we will incur the costs of the subscription to Wordtracker.
5. Review of the existing websites that are competing with us for the selected keywords for both Google AdWords and Search Engine rankings. We will need the recommendations of the SEO expert for the maximization of the registrations to our site from the hits that are coming in from Google AdWords.
6. Creation of the most appropriate titles and meta tags for each one of the pages and blogs.
7. Provide assistance with setting up the Google AdWords campaign, the creating ad groups, witting the ad copy, setting the daily budget such that we will be maximizing the registrations to our site from the hits that are coming in from Google AdWords.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $239 for this job
Bid includes 12 hours of keyword research, Analysis of keyword market in SE's and PPC, Optimized code for easier spidering by the engines, Blog strategy and URL rewriting, and Google AdWords help.
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 10 years.. There are questions?