I have a site that is holding high ranking in Google and MSN but is ban by Yahoo. I need some help to release the ban. I am willing to pay only after the site is released. If you get the project I will escrow the agreed amount to your account, payment will be released after the ban is lifted.
Please do not waste your time to bid if you do not have any experience in the area.