Calendar web part for iGlobe CRM and office 365
An Exchange Calendar Web Part that displays appointments of selected Microsoft 2010 mailbox(es) or Exchange public folder calendars as a Silverlight or HTML 5 webpart calendar.
1. It should be able to run on premise SharePoint, hosted environment and Microsoft 365
2. Highly configurable
3. A user should be able to “Go to today” , display day, week, month, year and gantt
4. Mouse over show meeting information’s, Allow the user to retrieve essential information without needing to leave the page.
c. Duration, day, week, month, year and gantt
e. Size - The web part size can be freely specified which allows to create a "mini" calendar
f. calendar color coding for each user/resource
g. User should be able to open the entry in outlook(or)webaccess. This will require sufficient rights . However if it is the users own calendar – then he should be able to open, edit and save. Basically you open your own calendar entry and can work with as pleased.
6. Deployed as a sandbox solution (NOTICE !!!! on premise SharePoint, hosted environment and Microsoft 365)
7. Should be administered centrally
8. Browser IE 8 and 9 and firefox
Se attached file for detail specifications