• Having good experience in building SharePoint solutions using SharePoint framework (SPFx) with React and Typescript, CSOM, JSOM, REST API
• Hands on experience in SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online with Modern experience
• Power Apps, Power Automate, Power BI
• HTML, HTML 5, CSS, CSS3, Microsoft fabric UI
• SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio code, Git & Gulp
Job profile and responsibilities:
• Must have good knowledge and experience to develop & customize SharePoint Online Modern site using SharePoint framework (SPFx) with React
• Development experience in Microsoft 365 technologies including SharePoint Online and the Power Platform (PowerApps, Power Automate, Power BI).
• Development workflows using Power Automate (MS Flows) and SharePoint designer
• Experience in building application using in React JS. Must know components, life cycles method & able to create reusable UI components.
• Experience on Build and configure SP sites, libraries, lists, content types, site columns, managed metadata and other configuration of SP sites as required.
• Nice to have knowledge on SharePoint Add-in Model (SharePoint hosted add-ins)
• Have a strong history of delivering projects with SharePoint.
• Provide input to estimate requirements for project plans.
• Good understanding of responsive design.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables
• Person should be able to support the existing application both coding and out of box features.
• Ability to adopt new technologies
• Good problem-solving skills & Interpersonal skills
• Should have good written and verbal communication.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $15/hour for this job
I have eight years experience about sharepoint developer , with sharepoint 2010/2013/2016/2019 , sharepoint online, office 365, sharepoint framework (SPFx), power app, power automate. I can do well with this project