We will provide the fully completed copy and instructions for our Initial Web Site Team to develop our initial [login to view URL] pre-release stealth website. The document will not provide any wireframes, graphics, nor style choices, we leave those important choices to you based on our confidence of your previous work. We welcome and actively encourage suggestions and improvements to our copy and overall structure.
To enable our initial Stakeholder to quickly get to the information they are interested in, we provide very specific information for each Stakeholder type, thus we created roles with access privileges for the various webpages clearly identified in an Excel spreadsheet.
We anticipate approximately 10 categories of Stakeholders (=User Role=~=Access Privileges) for the Document Library.
The “Document Library” folders are exactly that, we will want to be able to upload files of any type to provide access to the various Stakeholder folders. We use Sharepoint and the files for each Stakeholder folder can point to or simply be copied from designated Sharepoint folders to the designated web hosting file folder system that the Team Members select.
Copy Updates: By defining the key web pages layout and enumerating the standard templates of pages, we want the updates to any copy on the website to be via our dedicated writer who can submit changes by logging into the site to update copy on demand. Also any updates to the Sharepoint (or another document hosting site) folders and files can propagate the website document library.
Our audience is a select invitation only (via email) access set of individuals who will working to help create the initial SpinUp marketing campaigns. We have a set of UserRoles that define the information that each Stakeholder has access to.
Some additional items:
- Budget of $500
- Begin design as soon as possible
- Turnaround time of 1 week
- Created in WordPress or Wix
- Graphic Design: Stock imagery is OK (acquired under your existing license).
- Typeface: We like a simple easy to read font like Calibri or something similar.
- Colors: We are open to modifying the colors of our logo. Although there are only 3 primary colors, we like the swirl with 4 (or perhaps 2 colors). Once we select final colors, we’d like them to match our colors in the website.
- Background imagery: Fixed, no moving graphics except for specific videos and video preview slides.
- Videos: We will produce several short introductory videos hosted at Vimeo that you will link to.
- Developer will set up the website, then turn over full access and ownership to us.
- Developer will be available at an hourly rate for follow-up upgrades and modifications.
- Developer should have English as a first language.
- Developer must be available on US Eastern Standard Time (8:00 am - 5:00 pm)
- We will pay for any add-on modules that are required.
- Send us a brief summary of your experience and send links to websites you have built 100% by yourself.
35 freelancers are bidding on average $445 for this job
Before I share my past works, how about I put across recommendations, questions related to your scoping? I am online. I look forward to hearing from you regards, Codingligics