I need to change how the BigCommerce product bundle functionality works.
Currently it works like this:
1. In the backend admin console, you click on "Product Options".
2. You create a "Product Pick List" Product Option and add some product to it - for example a light globe.
3. Now you create a new Product Option Set and assign the new "Product Pick List" Product Option to this.
4. You assign that Product Option Set to a Product (for example: you assign the light globe product pick list to a table lamp, so the customer can optionally purchase light globes with the lamp).
5. When the customer opens the table lamp product to buy it, they now see an additional drop down showing the Product Pick List (for example: a drop down with "None" and "Light globe").
6. If the customer selects "Light globe" then the total price changes.
7. Now, when the customer clicks "Add to Cart", the cart has 1 item (the product bundle) in it with both the lamp AND the light globe TOGETHER as one item in the shopping cart.
***** REQUIRED CHANGES ******
There are 2 changes that I require:
1. CRITICAL: when the customer clicks "Add to cart" the cart should have TWO items in the shopping cart, ie it should not bundle the products together into one item.
2. 10% BONUS (nice to have but not mandatory): if the product pick list is selected then the Add to Cart button should say "Add All to Cart".
1. You cannot have access to the BigCommerce backend, I will require the code and install it myself (I am a BigCommerce developer so no problem).
2. If you can prove this works already, you will get the job.
Looking to pay about $125.