We're a new web development agency looking for a Shopify Developer to join us for long term.
We're mostly working on customizing themes, roughly 80% front end work and 10% general (settings, product creation, etc) and 10% back end functionality work.
We guarantee long term employment & relatively easy and fun workload. Initial 2 weeks will be on hourly, then, if satisfied, moved to fixed weekly payments.
- at least 8/10 english language self-assesed skill (written)
- at least 8/10 UI/UX knowledge and experience (great sense of design & following latest design trends)
- at least 8/10 liquid self-assessed skill
- at least 7/10 php self-assesed skill
- at least 8/10 liquid self-assesed skill
- at least 9/10 CSS self-assesed skill
- at least 9/10 General Shopify Systems Knowledge self-assesed skill
- MUST be available for long-term work, people changing their mind or refusing the requirements within the first 2 weeks will have the cost of finding their replacement deducted from their invoice.
- MUST have at least 4 hours overlap with US EST time zone. Preferably the full 8 hours, but we do have some flexibility possible.
- MUST BID WITH YOUR REAL HOURLY BID.
Please write "I AGREE AND I'M READY" on top of your bid so that I know you've read this in DETAIL AND YOU HAVE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS LISTED. Spammers are not welcome.
Thank you and looking forward to working with you!
25 freelancers are bidding on average $16/hour for this job
I AGREE AND I'M READY Hi, I am Joel. I have rich experinece with shopify development. [login to view URL] [login to view URL] These are my featured projects. I wish to discuss more via chat. Thanks
I AGREE AND I'M READY Hi. I'm an experienced Shopify developer. I can confidently customize themes, create sites from scratch and keep everything running smoothly. I'm proficient in Liquid, HTML, CSS and JS.