Shopify Marketplace expert - Ebay/Amazon/Markl/Syncee/Dropshipping
$3-15 AUD / hour
I am looking for a Shopify Marketplace expert who can assist me with connecting my Shopify store with various marketplaces such as Ebay, Amazon - but most importantly get to understand how my current website connections work with Markl, Syncee, and Dropshipping.
I have recently purchased this small website, and it has connectors through Catch in Australian , and Markl and a drop shipping software call Syncee app.
I want guidance and admin work done initially to ensure I do not break anything as I am learning Shopify.
I want to create a solution to being able to have a mix of my own inventory and use the drop shipping app syncee, withotu syncee trying to take all my orders and drop ship them.
I want fresh connection to Amazon and Ebay through the shopify marketplace, and guidance on how to change product prices easily on all the marketplaces.
The expert needs to understand we want to use the platforms but minimise our workload so as much automation as we can - as this business is very small and has a low $ ATV.
- Guide and expert to help connect all the marketplaces
- Setup and Configuration
- Product Listing explain and help inventory locations and pricing updates - to understand how each marketplace works and ensure no errors occur when we do updates
- Familiarity with the Markl marketplace platform
- Experience in setting up and configuring Shopify to work with multiple marketplaces
- Expertise in product listing on different marketplaces
- Ability to troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the integration process
Please note that I am somewhat familiar with the Shopify platform, so I would need someone who can provide guidance and support throughout the project.
Project ID: #37217796
About the project
38 freelancers are bidding on average $11/hour for this job
Hello there Jared S., Good morning! I am skilled mobile computer programmer with skills including Dropshipping, Shopify, eBay and Amazon FBA. Please contact me to discuss more regarding this project. Thanks