I am looking for a senior Drupal developer who is preferably active in the Drupal community to help me convert my PSD files into a website.
I would like the website to be developed in Drupal 7, keeping in mind that Drupal 8 is coming. Meaning, core modules that are supported be used. The creation of custom modules may be also necessary.
You will need to also be using a responsible web design method for mobile.
I would also prefer to engage in the agile method of development. Here is a summary of the agile method of development:
1. Rank your desired features from most-important to least-important. This is called a Backlog.
2. Choose a short, fixed-length chunk of working-time, called a Sprint. A good rule of thumb is 1 sprint = the amount of time you will be able to work on the project in 2 weeks.
3. Get a working prototype with no features up as soon as possible. This should take less than one sprint time.
4. Start a sprint by planning what you're going to do during the sprint, looking at the feature in more detail and breaking it down into a TODO list, etc. Aim for one feature per sprint. Timebox your planning to no a ratio of 1 hour planning per 18 hours of work.
5. Add features one at a time, in order from most-important to least-important, never breaking the site or existing functionality so that you always have a viable product. Always get a minimum-viable feature working before starting to improve it.
6. If you finish a feature before the sprint ends, work on the next-highest-priority feature until the end of the sprint. Don't worry about getting it done.
7. At the end of the sprint, take some time to show off your work to someone and get their feedback. If you or someone else notices bugs, file them and fix them right away next sprint.
8. Repeat steps 4 -7 until satisfied.
- You must show me previous examples of your work.
- Obviously excellent knowledge of MySQL, CSS, HTML5. jQuery a bonus.
- Also practical experience integrating web sites with social media site APIs like FourSquare, Facebook, Twitter..etc. is mandatory.
- Post-secondary diploma or Computer Science/Engineering degree strongly preferred.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Honest, hard working, professional, reliable and smart
I have attached the JPGs for your review.
Overview of Project
It will need 8 pages, in the home page the first set of sliders will direct to a summary page outlining all the available subjects which will take them to the individual subject page (will need 6 to start but may increase in the future)
From the individual page they will choose from three options to purchase which will move to the checkout page
I want the checkout and purchase to be on one page, I want the credit card to verify purchase and if the purchase is acceptable then I want the download to come directly to their computer and open
As you can see from the slide movie how the home page will change images, I want this to occur very slowly and smoothly
In the future, I want to update images and change text myself
The second set of sliders will slide from right to left with a set of two including three panels each
At the footer, the discount offer will direct to the purchase page, the free ebook will direct to the ebook page that will list ebooks and other items for purchase which will need the ability to purchase
In summary, 1 homepage, 6 subject pages, 1 purchase page and 1 ebook page.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $2477 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.