I have a small business that facilitates online shopping experience for international clients. The key driver here is the fact that many US online stores do not ship internationally. Because of that I have a growing number of clients who regularly shops in US stores with my assistance.
As I see a huge potential in that area I want to build a "gateway" site that will eliminate tons of manual ordering and processing work that is currently made by my staff.
I need a custom, professional web design, database and payment systems integration from a person who has a huge experience in online shopping and can easily grasp and implement business ideas. I have attached a pdf slide describing main functions to be performed by "gateway". From you I expect a technical design and budget estimate to start conversation. Here is the simple scenario that may be elaborated further:
1) Client logs into the site
2) Through the "gateway" client visits US online stores and collect desired items into its shopping carts
3) On step three, shopping carts from online stores are "uploaded"/"saved" on "gateway"
4) Simple arithmetic computations are performed to arrive to $ amount to be deposited by Client
5) Client transfers $ to my account and a controller opens a credit limit for this client
6) When Client have positive credit limit, he/she logs into "gateway" again confirms availability of items in the shopping carts (this step is required b/c during a period of time between steps 2) and 6) some items may be sold out by on-line store). If something is sold out this item is removed from the list. Also Client may add additional items as it described earlier.
7) After this confirmation Client approves purchase and Controller (my side) makes on order for all shopping carts accumulated in step 3).
8 and 9) At these steps "gateway" actually "purchases" shopping carts and provide US online stores with payment information, i.e. my credit card account. Don't need to mention that Client don't have access to that information, as well Client can make purchase within its credit limit (step 5). On amount of purchase Client's credit limit is reduced.
10) Us online store sends confirmation of shipment and Client may see its status on "getaway" server.
If you feel that this scenario is not doable, or extraordinary complex to implement, please bring your ideas to the business logic, so we can have fruitful conversation. As an option you may check [url removed, login to view] for an example of simplified case.
23 freelancers are bidding on average $1270 for this job
Hi, Kindly check your PMB for more details with our dynamic web programming samples including admin section and it may be you also require to control whole site from backend Thanks
We are expert in doing this sort of stuff... No upfront needed, all payments through GAF escrow.. Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks