We are looking for an ambitious paid social specialist with an excellent track record of account manager level responsibilities, preferably agency side.
The successful candidate will join our growing team in a client facing role that is responsible for the planning, activation, optimisation and reporting of activity across various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat.
The ideal person y will be positive, participative, self-confident, friendly, self-starting, competitive, inquisitive, imaginative, factual, consistent and self-disciplined. We are looking for the following qualities in any freelancer we work with.
Responsibilities of this job include:
- Managing, overseeing and guiding any communication to clients from members of the team on accounts you manage, ensuring timely response and clear, consistent communication
- Developing paid social plans and recommendations that maximise performance and contribute to award winning work
- Building and optimising campaigns with the highest level of attention to detail
- Managing existing paid social campaigns with best practice application
- Building and managing standard and ad hoc reports, through excel and data
- Providing meaningful and insightful analysis that really makes a difference to our clients’ businesses
- Presenting strategy, plans and post-campaign analysis to clients
- Keeping up to date records of major account changes, tests and optimisations
- Providing the wider agency with relevant and accurate data from campaign activity
- Staying up to date with the latest social advertising technologies, targeting & creative options (and knowing how to make best use of them)
13 freelancers are bidding on average $18/hour for this job
i'm professional in digital marketing (certficated) exactly (facebook marketing) i have a great skills aand i can help you to get more customers and more incomes call us