PRYSM New York is a young and up-coming fashion agency, working with 5 brands in the streetwear market. The agency works together with strategic partners around the world and is supported by an investment firm.
PRYSM NYC is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Marketing team, where you will help us research ways to build our brand and optimize our marketing efforts using new media and digital tools. The job can be remote or in an office in Brooklyn, New York.
This person will be responsible for managing the promotion and positioning of the brands that we represent. You will devise and manage ways to market fashion products and raise brand awareness through the creation of marketing campaigns. You will manage PRYSM's accounts images and brand narratives on social media and marketing newsletters. As well as, being the coordinator for all indoor and outdoor lifestyle shoots.
- Monitoring digital press (social media channels) for client mentions & coverage on a daily basis
- Researching new & upcoming Influencers and content creators, sharing a list weekly
- Updating master Influencer contact list
- Packaging and sending product for gifting programs
- Supervise the creation of graphics and Instagram stories with our mkt agencies.
- Building reports & compiling post insights for paid campaigns
- Styling & creating client look books
- Assisting on-site for client photoshoots
- Supervise community management on Instagram and Facebook
- We work remotely and from multiple locations around the globe (if you wish, you may work from an office in Brooklyn NY)
- Working with a young, dynamic, and innovative team
- We give you the time, space, and tools to grow not only the company but yourself as a professional.
- Plenty of creative freedom and the ability to grow and take on projects.
- The chance to learn in-depth about the fashion industry, as well as the entire process from production to distribution by doing
- knowledge and passion for the fashion industry and preferably the urban streetwear market
- knowledge across marketing platforms and social media
- Availability when needed (not your regular 9 to 5)
- Preferably a degree in, or currently enrolled in an Art Major.
- Ambitious and highly creative digital storyteller with experience in the social media realm sourcing, producing, and managing content;
- Experience Managing a Social Media Channel
- Excellent writing and language skills, especially as it relates to brand storytelling
- Impeccable sense of aesthetics with a clean, high-fashion like aesthetic
- Background in Marketing and SEO, preferably a Marketing degree.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
Hello, It will be a pleasure to share my knowledge and experience with your company. I believe it will be a great asset to scale. Please take a look at my profile for more details. Best Regards, Thalía