Elijah Mcquinn is a small fashion brand located in Kampala Uganda. It has a small physical shop in the capital at a prime commercial location. Products sold are dresses, skirts, sandals, hand bags, home decor and souvenirs. We target expatriate clients, upper class Ugandans and foreign volunteers. Items are handmade by Ugandan tailors with local materials. Most of our interaction with clients takes place in this shop while we also do home deliveries. While we have a website, e-commerce is not well accepted in Uganda hence the website only acts as a marketing tool to show our products but no intend to make actual online sales.
Over the last halve year we have been attempting to promote the website, facebook and instagram page through different online marketing platforms. So far results are discouraging. Purpose of this project is to take the lead in the market research, development and execution of the online campaign (Google, Facebook, Instagram) for this fashion label over a period of one month.
In order to qualify for the project we advise you to
1) check our website [login to view URL]
2) check our social media pages for Elijah Mcquinn
[login to view URL]
[login to view URL]
3) Share your email address to let us access you our Google Analytics and Google Ads platform
4) Study the results of the Google Analytics and Google Ads platform
5) Share your recommendations how to improve the online marketing campaign & indicate your monthly fee.
At this step we shall decide which freelancer to award the assignment
6) Develop 4 detailed online marketing campaigns covering 1 week each with a budget of 25 USD each
7) Setup & execute 4 weekly campaigns on the different social media platforms
8) Adjust & improve in order to maximize the return on investment.
At the end of the 4 weeks we can decide if we continue the partnership.
Our budget for this engagement for one month stands in the range of 30-70USD.