We are looking for committed individuals with perfect English to help to manage Facebook and Twitter pages for businesses located in California, USA. That includes growing followers/likes, active engagement, and page maintenance.
While there is only 30 min a day required for one account there is the number of accounts and there is a possibility for a full time role for the right person.
Please only apply if you have prior experience managing business social media pages. Please include the following in your application:
- at least 2 examples of pages you have managed
- outline daily tasks you would suggest to do on Twitter
- are you using any automation tools and what are the benefits and limitations of them
We aim to find a right individual /s/ for a long term contract, starting from 20 hours a week and growing to a full time role. Initially we'll hire for 1 week to see how it works out.
Highlight of Responsibilities but not limited to this:
• Develop relevant content topics to reach the company’s target customers
• Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
• Update Facebook, Google, Twitter, LinkedIn accounts regularly.
Pay: Ideally in the $12-$15 per hour range