Company Name: Hyve
Sector: E-commerce Retail
Brief: Activewear Apparel firm started by IIM Ahmedabad Alumnus
Website: [login to view URL]
We are a company started by a group of IIM and NIFT graduates with a vision of building an apparel brand that India can be proud of. We are India's first online customization portal for active wear. Over the last 2 years, we have been able to serve more than 10,000 clients across India. Hyve is dedicated to providing beautifully-printed Custom T-shirts, Corporate Wear, Hoodies and Sports Apparel created with responsible and Eco-friendly production practices. We offer fashionably designed, contemporary basics for men, women and kids that are produced in India.
Looking for Social Media Managers:
Looking for focussed, passionate and highly skilled social media experts who are aligned with our company vision and possess the right knowledge and have the ability to ideate, plan and execute strategies.
At the heart of the business model is a full fledged e-commerce platform which enables the buyer to customise every aspect of the apparel/equipment with minimal effort. Hyve’s main USP is the unique purchase experience that it offers and we focus on maintaining the highest standards of service to the customers. The entire customer acquisition strategy is centred around online marketing channels. Reaching the right customers online and putting across the best image of the brand is critical for our business growth.
The Social Media Manager works very closely with the sales and marketing teams to develop innovative strategies for brand exposure primarily through online channels.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Plan & Execute the day-to-day management of campaigns and ensure brand consistency across all digital channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Youtube, Google
- Create and implement social media strategies monthly based on the requirements of the brand. The strategy should span across all major online channels and also identify potential affiliate opportunities.
- Ensuring flawless flow of information between customers acquired through social media and the company, and ensure a positive customer service experience
- Develop innovative strategies and content to engage customers with the brand social media handles.
- Generating consistent and relevant content for the brand audience and generate/maintain interest among the followers.
- Developing a monthly editorial calendar which includes monthly sales objectives and product development initiatives
28 freelancers are bidding on average ₹902/hour for this job
Hello I read project " Social Media Manager " post. I visit : [login to view URL] I can do social media manager work for you. looking forward with you thank you