I am looking for a social media manager to support on a project between October - December, with the majority of the project to be completed in October. Applicants MUST be UK based and able to access London as they may be needed to attend in-person client meetings, and support the recording of content in London.
Our client is a national tourism board for an overseas destination, and they are wanting to run 3 projects over this period that will be promoted over their social channels. These include:
- Management of a project that sends a vlogger to 4 different London restaurants to interview the chefs and taste the food. Curation of all supporting content, and working with the vlogger to provide the video features on brand and within budget
- Management of a further 2 x competitions to be promoted across social channels
- Curation of all content
- Monitoring of all channels
- Scheduling posts in Gator
- Design promotional graphics
Channels to be used include Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter.
20 freelancers are bidding on average £2279 for this job
Hey, I have checked your requirement and understand that as well. I have done SIMILAR work past. Do you want to see the DEMO WORK??? Will show you Thanks.