SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING MANAGER FOR VETERINARY CARE:
Looking for an expert to head our marketing efforts by helping to develop a marketing strategy, budget, and execute a plan. Job will require day-to-day social media management and content posting to several platforms. We hope you will assist in expanding our practice's visible and social presence while also connecting with customers on a personal level.
Our mission is to provide exceptional medical care to our patients and excellent service to our clients.
West Loop Veterinary Care is an organized, state-of-the-art, American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) accredited and Cat Friendly Certified practice conveniently located near public transportation in Chicago's West Loop Neighborhood. Our positive environment is made up of a compassionate and enthusiastic team consisting of 5 doctors and 25+ support staff including Hospital Attendants, Assistants, and Technicians. Our seasoned veterinary team works together to be the solution for our clients and each other. We are committed to building strong relationships for life with our neighbors and know that we are stronger when we work together towards our values and mission.
Essential Functions of this Position:
• Complete and execute annual marketing plans with social media, website SEO, blogging, community partnerships, B2B, and event marketing at the forefront.
• Drive brand awareness, generate leads and foot traffic, reach your target audience, make valuable connections, and build social content.
• Management and planning of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, blog, etc. This will include creating social content, posting updates from West Loop Vet Care, promotions, integrating social media activity with other marketing campaigns, monitoring results, and general analytics.
• Review and develop local business and residential building contacts, maintain existing relationships, create new opportunities, and foster long-term relationships to increase awareness and drive new clients.
• Research and identify upcoming digital trends. Identify emerging technologies and platforms with an eye towards integration.
• Assist with other special projects that support the marketing efforts.