Creative Job Description
CellQuicken is the upcoming global leader in Focused Ultrasound home remedy and the monitoring and analysis of personal health risks, providing individuals with critical health risk information.
We are looking for a fun, highly creative, ambitious and driven individual to join our Pretoria office as a part-time/full-time digital marketing implementer.
The candidate will be responsible for developing Marketing strategies and implementation by contributing to and responsible for:
• Writing blog posts and press releases
• Designing online display banners
• Designing and implementing campaigns
• Researching trending topics and providing analysis
• Developing client case studies
• Compiling reports
General day-to-day administrative duties
• Strong written ability with a documented portfolio of work
• Social media savvy – should be familiar with online trends and platforms
• Visually creative – proficiency with Adobe Photoshop is a must
• Strong command over MS Office suite
• Tertiary qualification in media/marketing/graphic design/English/ journalism/other relevant field
• WordPress experience
• Google AdWords and Google Analytics experience
• Understanding of SEO
• Have an active interest in current affairs
Please include examples of your writing and design work in your application.