the last 4 questions at the bottom must be answered in order to be considered.
(we looking at 3 months performance and from there based on the results we will extend our partnership for 3 years)
We are looking for a Marketing team who will focus on optimizing our marketing strategy by utilizing their expertise in lead generation, acquisition, brand building, and team leadership. We are expanding our lead generation team and we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our growing company.
As the Director of Marketing, you will be responsible for monitoring KPIs, analyzing data in real-time, and making adjustments to optimize lead generation in campaigns.
You would be responsible for contacting prospective leads organically, using our social media page on Facebook and Instagram. Your goal would be to generate conversation, engage interest, and book sales call for our sales team.
Our company is comprised of ambitious team members dedicated to becoming a household name amongst fitness entrepreneurs. For this to happen, we need a team of A-Players who have the ability to assimilate to our company’s vision and grow alongside us. The ideal candidate for this role:
• Is obsessed with learning and extremely growth-oriented
• To engage in our lead generation strategy on Facebook and Instagram during scheduled hours
• - Keep a detailed log of prospects and performance
• - Create new leads from Facebook and Instagram
• Communicates effectively with leaders and team members
• Thrives when working autonomously
Produce new ideas for ad campaigns, launch, monitor, and report back on results
Create new content and utilize existing material for social media to drive more qualified leads and grow our following
Work extensively with and monitor the efforts of Facebook ads along with YouTube and Google
Collaborate with team copywriter to create and execute email campaigns and ad creatives
Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
• Monitoring, Analyzing, and Reporting:
Monitor all active ad campaigns to ensure they meet KPI requirements along with the efforts of individual team members
Optimize the results of active campaigns while finding ways to improve current and future efforts
Report on results daily, weekly, and monthly - share data with CEO as needed
Hire, lead, coach, and develop A-Team players to support and improve our marketing efforts
Attend weekly team meetings, weekly 1-on-1 meetings with the CEO, monthly and quarterly strategic planning meetings, and conduct weekly 1-on-1 meetings with your team
Oversee marketing team efforts to maximize reach, awareness, and impact of content through ad campaigns and social media
• 4+ years tactical and strategic experience in digital marketing
• Proven experience in scaling online agencies beyond $200k in revenue
• An understanding of copywriting
• An obsession for learning and limitless growth
• Communicates clearly and timely
• High level of experience with Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms.
• Some experience in the fitness industry is also a plus but not mandatory.
• Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
• Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
• Familiarity with web design
• Must have flexible availability to work on weekends, evenings, and mornings.
Questions must be answered:
What's the Best Strategy to Grow an Instagram in 2022?
What is Your Strategy For How We would Execute on Reels?
What Branding or Strategy Ideas do you have for My Instagram Page [login to view URL] from looking at it?
How Would You Keep this strategy on track and Accountable?