• Manage & orchestrate the organisation’s day-to-day social media activities. Establish a prominent social media presence and industry thought leadership positioning.
• Coordinate with relevant stakeholders on content creation and curation for SNS platforms that conform to the organisation’s objectives, brand identity and marketing communication.
• Build fan base and foster engagement with followers on SNS platforms such as Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter
• Identify and engage with local influencers on opportunities for outreach or content marketing to their base of followers.
• Manage and execute paid social media strategy and optimizations for social campaigns performance.
• Track and analyse performance of social media campaigns/ posts, identify strategic opportunities and facilitate change to achieve set goals.
• Stay ahead of relevant paid social trends.
• Fluent English language skills
• Sound knowledge in social media channels
• At least 2 years of experience in managing and execution of paid social media campaigns
• Strong computer skills and MS Office applications
• Strong analytical skills, ability to efficiently work with data and deliver meaningful insights for stakeholders
• Ability to work independently and communicate clearly within a cross-functional and global team environment
• Forward looking can do attitude