I am searching for a part-time sub-contractor.
As of now, I only need someone occasionally but since my practice is growing, I expect the volume of work to sub-contract to increase. The job types I've selected are but a few of the skills needed, however I do expect that if I assign you a project, and you don't have the skills necessary, you will tell me so I can assign it to someone else. This is by no means a negative reflection on you or your reputation.
Here is a short list of client projects I need help with now:
• Research key phrase for each page of a website.
• Migrate a client website from old host to Windows Live (Office Live).
• Build a 'squeeze page' and figure out how to upload software for a website
• Research how to get a program certified by home-schooling agencies in Ohio.
• Search the CFDA website for grants that will finance the home-school program.
• Update PHP List from documents client or I sends you and upload.
• Pull business contact info from local chamber of commerce's and enter into two different lists.
Starting out I would like payment to be hourly, later the payments will vary depending upon the project, the time to complete it, and other factors.
Please submit a bid, a short cover letter, and your resume, along with these attention-to-detail words "part-time VA".
Thank you and I look forward to learning about you!
6 freelancers are bidding on average $222 for this job
"part-time VA".--will provide research as needed pay by performance fine, bid is for initial 20 hour time frame after which rate to be 15.00 per hour and or pay per performance bonuses.