Social Media Manager to take care of all social media for our blog including Twitter, Facebook and other social outlets. This will also include manual article/blog re-writes. Most re-writes that you will need to do are 50-200 words. Applicant will given a gmail account to oversee.
PLEASE READ ENTIRE POSTING BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION - THANK YOU.
* Fluent in English, particularly in written form. I will not have time to proofread every blog post you write - please, only apply if you completely fluent with the English language
* Available on skype for chat during most of the day if possible
* Expert at finding website related data, either by RSS feed or other automated ways, you must be able to manually spin/edit this information and write posts to our blog
* Use Google Alerts to find relevant news - what other sites can you use?
* Regarding above industry news; this data should be found immediately upon it being posted online so that you can post to our blog if it pertains.
* Keyword research to find relative keywords for latest news
* Available to work up to 5-7 days per week, although this job will be only require about 2-5 hours per week after initial set up.
* Expert in SEO blog posts; must know how to properly add keywords, html tag, url placement, anchor text, h1 header, etc.
* Access to free social sharing software that allows you to post over multiple social sites with one post; i.e. [url removed, login to view] (I've used this one and it does not work that well so looking for something similar), OnlyWire, etc.
* You will not be required to do off-page SEO, only ON-PAGE SEO is needed.
Job Experience Requirements:
* Previous work as a SMM Manager - please provide at least 1-2 solid examples (preferably more) and how you delivered results.
* Experience with automated social media sites such as Only Wire, [url removed, login to view], etc.
* Experience with RSS feeds and other ways of finding relevant information such as other sites of similar interest that have blog posts, forums, and general news about any given topic. After finding this data, either by RSS feed or other automated ways, you must be able to manually spin/edit this information and write posts to our blog on a daily/semi-daily basis.
* You must have examples of ways you locate news and data online and where you made blog posts regarding it.
EXAMPLE: [url removed, login to view] posts about new Honda SUV on 11/4/11 and you find this news immediately (same day) and write an article about this post to client site.
Candidates with the best skills at the lowest price will retain this job.
Do you have experience with this:
[url removed, login to view]
Please add the text, "PROVEN", to your cover letter if you wish to be considered for this job. If you have not added this key phrase, your application will not be reviewed.