Facebook Fan Page Design
I have clients and my own Facebook fan pages I run.
NEED: 1 freelancer that are SUPERIOR designers & have MANY EXAMPLES of the work you have done implementing a facebook custom iframe page.
Strategic thinker & problem solver is great, too. But I want you to be seasoned so when a project is going forward you know the ABC's that are mandatory for today's fan page to be competitive in the business world of social marketing.
Custom iframes would:
1. have the same look and feel of the client's website
2.. any comments that come on the facebook wall also goes to the iframe custom page in a particular section.
3. reveal landing page
4. custom tabs & navigation icons
5. promote "like" and "share"
A typical project may include:
* 4 Banner Images for the top of the Facebook page
* 1 Main Facebook page image
* 1 Custom Logo (if not provided)
* 2 Custom FBML Landing Pages. One version for people who have not yet "liked" the page, and one version for those who have
* Implementation of a contact form, or Newsletter signup directly on FBML pages
Once the images and implementation is complete, all source files must be provided to me in a .zip file
ONLY EXCELLENT DESIGNERS NEED APPLY!
Final payment will be made once Iframe page is loaded on facebook page and working for 1 day.
Please bid your cost for 1 iframe page and you can also bid on the example of a TYPICAL PROJECT.
REQUIREMENTS: (do not bid if you do not meet these)
* You MUST be an experienced graphic designer, with experience making custom FBML pages
* You MUST have good feedback on Freelancer.
* You MUST be able to show examples of at least 2-3 different Facebook pages you have designed for others. *** Send us your best work!
* You MUST speak Fluent English
* You MUST be available via skype or yahoo messenger
Examples of integrated, customer engaged Fan pages: [url removed, login to view] or
[url removed, login to view]
12 freelancers are bidding on average $120 for this job
My objective is great customer service with broad experience and affordable Implementation. My Notion : "No Satisfaction, No Payment". Please see PMB for details. Thanks