I need 500 Facebook fans/likes for a Wild bird and Pet related page over a one month period. This page also includes wild bird related Books, gifts, games and tips.
Low US bidder wins.
The added Fans must meet the following requirements:
* All fans and frelance worker must reside in the USA
* All fans must be real people with active Facebook pages
* No fake accounts will be permitted, nor any account at risk of being suspended soon (meaning no bots, no fakes, no spam)
* Fans must be from the United States.
* All fans must have 50+ friends and a minimum of 10 photos.
* All fans must have updated their statuses within 15 days.
* If the page is banned due to intense Facebook fan growth, then you will not be paid.
* Fans must be added slowly, tasefully(100-200 a day), and progressively to insure a steady growth and not to cause problems for the Facebook account.
* Full report required in excel.
* Any fans that are suspended in that time period must be replaced, or will not be paid for.
* Please use only good practices for inviting fans (the Facebook account must not be banned for your actions and kept active). You will not be paid if the Facebook account is banned/deleted.
1) Good practices must be used. Invite fans (“Suggest to Friends” feature) so the Facebook account will not be banned. Being banned results in termination of services without payment.
2) Facebook accounts to be used to suggest the Facebook Fan Page to friends must be existing accounts with 50+ friends.
3) Full payment will be put on freelancer escrow once vendor has been selected. Released 15 days after the full fan count has been confirmed.
4) Payment will only be made only if the fan count still remains at the original figure or more two weeks after project delivery.
5) Fan accounts that are deleted / suspended / penalized / banned must be replaced with immediate effect.
6) A detailed explanation of how you will perform this job and your similar work history is needed to make sure your strategy is safe; we cannot risk being our Facebook profile shut down.
7) If your pricing is reasonable and you do a good job there will most likely be future jobs. I will also recommend you to other professionals I am friends with.
8) Proof of prior work will with references will be considered over others.
When bidding or PMB, please include:
* Accurate date/schedule of delivery.
* URLS with examples of previous Facebook fan page work
* URLS to previous Freelancer projects you worked on about Facebook likes