Create an (c/c++) application to decode .ppl files generated by the given encoder.
*Please only bid on this project, if you understand things like
--> (aes keys, assembly language and flow chart of assembly)
Encoder built with Visual C++ 8.
(.exe, no compression, no protection)
App to test if the decryption is made correctly.
Rijndael T1 (AES 256)
Reversing and obtaining AES keys.
Programming to create the decoder.
there are several AES algorithms with small differences in the algorithms. In the end all of them gives different results. Probely you must work on whole assembly language and flow chart of assembly. The Assembly code is quite optimized and difficult to understand.
Attachement in freelance contains
1) Examples of how ppl code looks like, all original software that is used to create ppl.
2) The previous ppl converter (v1.0) (converts txt to encrypted ppl)
3) The previous txt converter (v1.0) (converts encrypted ppl back to .txt) (custom made)
4) The new ppl converter (v2.0) (converts txt to encrypted ppl)
5) ………...you have to write the new txt converter v2.0 (encrypted ppl to txt)
I have attached a example of how a .ppl document looks like after the txt is converterd to .ppl