Write a printer driver, to accept a prints. Once a print job is received, extract the Item#. Run a script to generate a serial #, and finally send the print job to another printer. Record all print jobs to a log file, and record the item#, and serial number.
Here are my requirements:
- i will work with a programmer directly. i will not work with middlemen.
- working hours - USA hours preffered
- must work remotely via Teamviewer
- must have a stable fast internet / power
- must have cellphone for emergency
- must have skype with voice calling
- must speak basic English
step 1 your printer driver will receive print job which will look like this.
step 2 extract item # 98658
step 3 communicate with a Z e r b a printer, with some commands. i will provide the commands and help you with this. communicate with the zebra printer. the z e b r a will answer back with a unique serial number.
step 4 take the unique serial number. add some numbers to the front of it. and create a long serial number using a formula. I will help you with this part.
step 5 send the original print job (graphics) to the same z e r b a printer. as well as the newely created long serial number. 350000044895156156
step 6 - log the job. time date item# unique serial number . into a comma delimited file.