An EU based company is seeking to hire a senior freelancing programmer or freelance group to develop software in C++ or a suitable alternate as long as the alternate comes without any requirements for additional frameworks. The project is a creation of a local networking module which can be implemented in Windows and MAC OS X desktop operating systems. The module requires no user interface or user interaction and should be treated as an independent OS service.
We are looking for an individual or freelance group who should:
- Have Outstanding programming and debugging skills in C/C++
- Have outstanding programming skills in network programming
- Have an advanced understanding of desktop networking and socket programming
- Have an advanced understanding in creating and sending raw packets
- Have an advanced understanding in receiving network packets
- Have an advanced understanding in intercepting network packets
- Have an advanced understanding in modifying network packets
- Have skills in writing efficient, fast and easy to read code in English with lots of comments
- Have skills in writing cross platform code for OS X and Windows
- Have 5+ years of experience in IT
- Have Excellent problem solving skills
- Have Skype and be available for communication
- Be fluent in the English language
- Be willing to sign project based contracts and a Non-Disclosure Agreement
We will be extra impressed with your skills if you have mobile development experiences as well and the knowledge on how to modify the created code / rewrite the code for iOS and Android platforms.
The successful candidate has to be self-motivated, strong technical problems solver, and available to meet the project timelines/budget. Proficiency in the English language is mandatory, which will be verified through a phone conversation before the contract engagement.
More details will be made available for serious candidates and upon signing of a Non-Disclosure Agreement which is mandatory. The budget for the project will be negotiated upon disclosing the full details of the project to the selected freelancer.