The following limitations should be considered when developing the queue:
1. The queue shall be uploaded to admin login under the “Applications” page.
2. The queue volume shall support approximately 100-200 client calls/chat requests.
3. The queue volume shall support up to 3 workstations.
4. The queue shall communicate with iready(See references to get iready description).
5. The queue shall receive a call/chat request and “look” for a workstation in a ready state.
6. The queue shall “ignore” workstations in not ready.
7. The queue shall have the ability to hold calls/chats while waiting for a workstation to go into ready.
8. If the queue receives a call/chat request and there is not a workstation in ready, the queue shall hold the call/chat to be routed to the next ready workstation.
9. The queue shall hold calls/chats on a first come, first serve basis.
10. The queue shall continuously search for workstations that are available.
11. The queue shall have an on functionality by the admin only.
12. Its include Stress testing.
This is only phase 1 project after completion this i will provide you phase 2.