On the 10th april, we're starting a project (version 2 of an already existing application). It is basically a toursim app for Machala, a small city in Ecuador (you can check more about it here [url removed, login to view])
It is based on the Places Near Android application, which we bought last year through this link:
[url removed, login to view]
This year, we want to add new features to the app:
1) implement the usage of 5 tabs (at the top or the bottom).
2) 1st tab should point to the current content (points of interest).
3) 2nd tab opens a webview that loads a wordpress blog url
4) 3rd tab opens a wordpress page url
5) 4th tab opens a twitter timeline url
6) 5th (last tabs) opens contact information with a button that allows to send an email (similar to a mailto: functionality in html)
7) disable reviews and disable the option for users to submit their own places.