I need you to develop some software for me. I would like this software to be developed for Windows using C or C++.
Aventis Hub responsive web portal system. The Aventis Hub will be used for user management and showing financial data statistics for users by role.
This project will be developed in segments and after each segment is done, the user will have time to test all functionality available in the segment and only after user confirmation of successful testing, the next segment will be started by the development team.
In addition to the functional requirements in the summary above, the Aventus Hub will provide the following:
• User management functionality. Adding, editing, deleting of users, providers, and facilities based on roles
• System training and documentation
• Integration with CSS system, where all added users, providers, and facilities will be replicated to the CSS database
• Integration with the collaborate MD system, where all the financial tables will be pulled from the Collaborate MD
System Break Down
This section of the document is used to break down the technical requirement of the Aventus hub system
6.1.1 Web Portal Static content:
- The Aventus Hub logo will always be display on the top left corner of the screen with a hyperlink that redirects the user to the home page
- The top right corner of the screen will have a hyperlink “Log in” if the user hasn’t been authenticated yet, and if the user has been authenticated, then the user fist name will show beside the hyperlink “Log out”
A static footer will be always shown “Copyright © 2017 Aventus Hub. All Rights Reserved.
6.1.2 Landing Page:
The landing page will have the login username and password fields, that will be authenticated before redirecting the user to the home page.
a. IF authentication is successful, the user will be directed to the home page
b. If authentication failed, the username and password fields will be highlighted in red and an error message is displayed.
6.1.3 Home Page:
The Home page will have visible simple tabs as follows:
- To Do List
- System Manager
In the directory page,
a. 3 buttons to show all users from a select type/role
- Show All Reps
- Show All Providers
- Show All Facilities
b. Search field that the user can enter partial or full name and search the database in all Reps, Providers, and Facilities
c. The user should be able to click on any of the records generated and get all the details available about this record
d. Ability to edit details for any record (for appropriate roles only)
6.1.5 To Do List:
This page will have all to do list for reps once they login. If the rep has active to do item, the rep will be directed to this page after authentication instead of the default home page.
This page will include the following functionality:
- Ability for admin and super admin users to be able to add a to do list item
- Ability for reps to check of to do item as done
- The system will add a to do list item automatically. Once the facility is created, an on boarding document is added as a pdf file in a to do item for the rep associated with this facility to be able to download and print.
This page has some training videos and documentations in the form of downloadable documents that will be provided in the section “Supporting Documents” below.
a. This page is an online ordering supplies form.
b. Items that will be included on the form will be provided in the related documents below
c. Each item will have a numeric text box to the right of it that allows the user to add quantity desired for this order
d. Reset button to clear the form allowing the rep to start a blank ordering form
e. Submit button that will submit the order form to the ordering supplies email address provided in the system manager by super admin user
f. Content of the email send will include:
o Rep entered the order
o Facility where the order is for
o The order form information that was entered by the rep
6.1.8 System Manager:
This page will be shown only for Admins and Super Admin roles.
- Can add, edit, delete admin users
- Have access to the commission section of the facility
Can add, edit, delete any of the users, facilities, and providers
Have read only access to the entire web portal
All pages with the exception of System manager
Organization Role (By Default Super Admin)
- Check boxes of what sections of the portal there are allowed to see:
o Commission (checked by default)
o To Do List (checked by default)
o Library (checked by default)
o System Manager
o Directory (checked by default)
Provider NPI Number
Facility (this should be a dropdown menu that shows all facilities available, and an add facility button if the user can’t find the facility wanted)
An on boarding document is attached to the related documents section below that include all fields required when creating a facility
a. This page will be split into 4 sections:
- Users: ability to add, edit, delete users
- Providers: ability to add, edit, delete providers
- Facilities: ability to add, edit, delete facilities
- Order emails: Ability to add, edit, delete what email or emails will be used to send the new orders form to.
b. Ability to search each of the sections below by partial or full name
c. Ability to click on any of the records generated and edit or delete them (Providing a popup to confirm in case of deleting)
Popup window with one tab that showing the user details with 4 buttons (Save, Edit, Delete, Cancel)
- Save button: always enabled to save any changes made by user
- Edit Button: only enabled for edit mode
- Delete Button: only enabled in edit mode
- Cancel: always enabled to cancel any changes made by user
Popup window with 5 different tabs and the first 4 tabs will have the same 4 buttons mention in the user section.
a. Facility details:
- Field details found in the related documents section below
- Allow user to Add, delete multiple providers that will be associated or linked to this facility
- Allow user to Add, delete multiple reps that will be associated or linked to this facility
- Will show a button next to each rep “Send on boarding documents” and the system should create a to do list with the facility on boarding pdf document for this rep (the system will create multiple on boarding documents according to the number of providers associated with this facility)
d. Commission Rules: this tab will only be visible to super admins
- Facility Commission section with a text box where the user will be able to add the commission
- Facility commission value will determine the total amount (percentage of revenue) that will be divied
between reps associated with this facility.
- Allow user to add multiple reps and show 2 checkboxes next to each rep.
- “Fixed Rate” and “Percentage” checkboxes and only if either check box is checked, the second check box should be unchecked automatically
- A text field will appear next to the checkboxes where the user will add the rate or percentage desired for each rep
- Users will be able to upload signed on boarding documents for each facility for record keeping
Any Changes to the users should be replicated to the CSS system database (Information about this database is below in the External Systems section)
This page shows financial statistic matrix. All information synced from Collaborate MD database should be saved in Aventus hub database. A daily database dump will occur from Collaborate MD database to Aventus Hub database.
a. All revenue imported into the system will be discounted by 30% for operational costs.
b. The remaining 70% of revenue is the basis where all calculation will be done on
c. Reps should only see the commission they are receiving (Not the total facility revenue nor the facility total percentage)
- Facility AB revenue is $1000
- Facility commission is 20%
- This facility has 2 reps associated with it Rep1 and Rep2
- Rep1 percentage is 35% and Rep2 Percentage in 65%
- The calculations should be done as follows:
o Discount the facility total revenue imported by 30% so the new total that will be used for the rest of calculations is $1000 x 70% = $700
o The total rep commission from this facility is 20% of $700 = $140
o Rep1 commission is 35% of $140 = $49
o Rep2 commission is 65% of 140 = $91
o Rep1 should only see the $49 commission that he gets from this facility
d. Admins and Super Admins
- They should be able to choose between seeing the financial matrix for the entire company or by rep specific
- Each rep will be able to see a finical matrix based on the facility and percentage assigned to him/her
f. Financial matrix will be shown broken down by facility, providers, payer
g. The dollar amount shown should only show the amount the rep is receiving by the percentage assigned to him/her
These graphs below are not accurate representation of how the system should look or function. It is here just to give you an idea of how you should think about this section. For example, reps should never see the total revenue from any of the facilities they are associated with.
A responsive web based portal, using PHP or Java as server code, and HTML5 for front end UI.