The Project should have the Following Rules:
1. Use of Java’s Generic (a) ArrayList for a graphics application as well as an (b)
2. Design (c) class files to build (d) multiple parent-child hierarchical objects .
• For your project, you need to create minimum three
hierarchical/inheritance objects (one should look like a human figure,
the another two could be an animal, alien creature, or natural object,
building, or environment (e.g., car, tree with leaves) with hierarchy).
3. Design/apply (e) push and pop stack structure to properly associate
hierarchical objects to build gestures for 2D transformation.
4. Design a custom (f) function/method blocks to add a unique movement of
your parent-child based objects.
5. Add both (g) mouse interaction and (h) keyboard interactions to transform
hierarchy chained objects (e.g., rotating hierarchical objects) expressing
6. Document your (h) unique design approach/process and (i) research
9 freelancers are bidding on average $140 for this job
Hello, I am interested in this project and so wanted to discuss more it in details. I have a lot of experience in Java programming. I will provide you quality work according to your instrument. Thank you.