So in short I have a system similar to foodpanda, Uber eats and so on. The restaurant have a tablet or similar in the place.
I need the possibility for a Thermal Printer to connect to it. It's a Web App (VueJS), so it might not have access to etc. Bluetooth. It's a PWA and therefor web based.
So there are some possibilities:
1. Look at [login to view URL] and their plug-ins for what has already been created or used ([login to view URL])
2. Foodooma also has a thermal printer module: ([login to view URL])
3. Check [login to view URL] and how to utilize that
4. Check PaperCut Mobility Print
5. Setup a print server with a Raspberry PI as a print control box/ print server.
I need the best and easiest solution.
Hi, thanks for your offer.
I'm interested in the best possible solution, not necessarily with Laravel.
The flow is like this:
1. Customer orders on own phone
2. Order goes to Laravel API and to the tablet in the restaurant
3. API or Tablet should send instruction to Thermal Printer through web, BT, Raspberry PI etc.