The software to be developed will be a game played between a computer and the user. Accordingly, the software and user numbers will keep a different 4-digit number. The software will try to find the number the user expects, and the user will try to find the number that the computer predicts. As a result of the estimates, the hints will be given. If there is a number in the predicted number and if the digit value is correct, a clue will be given as a ”+“ value.
For example, the computer holds the number 5483 and the user makes an estimate of 3468. Then, the digit value of the number 4 is correct, the clue will be “+1”, 3 and 8 is incorrect, so the clue will be “-2”.
- The software will be provided with 4 different digits
- The user will be asked to keep 4 different digits. (The user will not enter numbers into the software in any way)
- Until the software correctly estimates the user's number, or until the user correctly estimates the number of software:
• The software will generate a 4-digit number that the user can estimate. According to this predicted number, user will give hint to the software.
• The user will be asked to estimate the number of software kept and the software will give hints according to the number of user entered.
You are advised to consider the following warnings and suggestions regarding the software to be developed.
- The software should be developed with C++.
- The software to be developed is expected to address error conditions.
- Being a user interface of software to be developed will add value to your solution.
- The software to be developed is expected to be more successful in most cases.
- It is expected that there will be description lines in the source code of the software to be developed.
- The software to be developed is expected to have a simple use and compilation guide.
7 freelancers are bidding on average $28 for this job
Hi there, I do C++ programming and I am familiar with Bulls and Cows game. I implement the game before. I would like to do this project if given the opportunity. Let me know if you are interested.