Develop an API on our Azure site;
1. Create a table for user management. Only valid user id present in the database will be able to access the API system.
2. API architecture building to handle request and return required information.
3. Function to connect valid users, log request data in the database and return an access Token. Access token will includes the identity and privileges of the user account associated. User can use the access token for accessing web api.
4. A test function will be developed to accept the access token and input and return valid output. Test function will be a simple function with few variable and will return "Ok" output with the access token is valid. There will not be any calculation inside the function.
5. Handling of test function to return in-valid output, if the input variable do not match with the assigned input pattern or access token is invalid/expired.
6. Creation of data table for saving input/output request and all the job details.
7. Admin Panel for user management. Add/Delete/Modify information.
8. User Admin Panel to view their membership validity, change password and view credentials information for accessing web API.
9. User admin panel will have the functionality to regenerate the credentials (access key, secret key) as per the user wish.
9. The API should be developed in a way it can be easily scalable.
10. Setup a test window in the admin panel so that admin can easily verify the test API function for different types (valid, invalid format).
11. User admin panel help page on how to use web API.
12. User admin panel will have wiki pages (help doc) for each existing API function stating how to access an API function with some example input and output, so that it is easy for them to refer and understand.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $2634 for this job
Hey, I have worked with webAPI and interested to work on this project. Relevant Skills and Experience [login to view URL] webServices, token based access developer in asp.net mvc Proposed Milestones $2652 USD - Initial