We are requiring a long term and reliable freelancer to create cloud based software to be able to read multiple remote nodes (consisting of a sensor array), and read the sensor data from a PC application and Android application. We will be using LoRa Alliance technology (and hardware from LinkLabs) for the router and nodes. PCB Layout experience will be helpful and not mandatory. Comprehensive application specific programming information will be provided.
A final product will be similar to this:
1) LoRa Alliance Gateway (purchased off the shelf) is the router.
2) Multiple compatible nodes (supplied by LinkLabs, STMicro, Renasas), or your preferred hardware manufacturer) will communicate to the gateway, providing sensor data to the cloud.
3) Multiple sensors of my selection (approx 6 per node) will physically be wired to each node. Must be able to take sensor datasheet and convert sensor output data into usable readable data. Conversion information will be provided.
4) An android app and PC Windows program that you design will access the sensor readings and display the data in the correct fields. Sensor thresholds will trigger alarms, sending an email, mobile text message, or sounding an audible alarm on the node. You will also need to have the program/app display sensor history on a line graph, etc.
5) Create cloud based software to host and store the sensor readings for the android app and PC Windows programs to access simultaneously.
6) After development is complete, we will require continuous and regular improvements and updates to the software, so a long term business relationship is required. This means regular additional payments made to you for these regular improvements.
We will assist you in every way we can. We have a facility to test all hardware configurations to any extend for you, and you will have one of our employees dedicated to assist you in meeting your needs, as frequently as you require.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $3073 for this job
Hello. We are a embedded hardware and software expert. We have many experience in various sensor application and low power wireless communication fields. We can provide all requirements. Thanks.