1. Fluent knowledge of Borland C++
2. Knowledge of Geological Graphics plot principals. Single and multi column CVS data plot, Curve and Line graph.
3. Capability to work with Log me in to fix the bugs.
1. The Current code have working Log Plot Output. This Log settings parameters are hard codded for each log By Name.
The log consisting from continuous vertical or horizontal plot of series of columns with curve in them and other parameters. This is a typical Geological log with Gas and Rate of drilling Curves.
There are 2 images of log.
1.1. Time, The data curves are plotted by Time DB or input from time based CVS , TXT , LAS Files.
1.2. Depth. The data curves are plotted by depth DB or input from CVS , TXT , LAS Files.
2. Requiring to build an Menu driven Parameters editing / setting to design new log or edit existing.
3. Make a file save and save as output to file.
4. The Attributes are : all the parameters from : Column size, Grid lines attributes to Curve Attributes and Text attributes.,
5. All this attributes are existing and are hard codded in plot functions.
6. The detail explanations are presented in Power Point Presentation. See attached.
The suggested milestones are below.
7 Project Milestones:
7.1 Fix the Header plot Output ??? Overlap with Echo Log plot?? Slide 7-10
7.2 Create the Menu design with human interface as is Described in slides 30 to 37
7.3 Columns Settings; Curve Column: Slide 32
7.4 Curve Line Attributes Settings (Form exist and can be Developed further Slide#32
7.5 Geol Description Text Attributes Settings (no Form Exist) Slide#33
7.6 Geo Notes # 0,1,2,3 Text Attributes Settings (no Form Exist) Slide#34-36
7.7 Header-View-Plot-Settings. Slide 37
7.8 Activate the Right click On Log to bring Drop down Menu ( described above in paragraph 2-7
of the menu to edit existing Log View Parameters and save to file. )
7.9 Right click in the Curve Header to change the Curve Line – Color Attributes. Slide# 6
7.10 Right click in the Curve Header to change the Curve Value scale (Min Max, Left to Right).
7.11 Right click in the Log Grid to Change the Minor, Major Notations. Slide# 5
7.12 Please submit your bid including break down by milestones.
You welcome to suggest your milestones with the bid.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $559 for this job
Hello, I am interested in this project and so wanted to discuss more it in details. I have a lot of experience in C++ programming. I will provide you quality work according to your instrument. Thank you.