I am looking to create a script that does the following:
1. Read a CVS/Excel file with multiple links
2. Download the files from each link (csv files)
3. Create some extra columns in each CSV file that was downloaded to add some concatenated data
4. One of the columns in the CSV files is a Category column, do a lookup in a file called [login to view URL] and if the Category is found in [login to view URL] then assign the category ID from that file
5. Merge all CSV files that were downloaded and processed into one big file
I will provide more details and specifications, i just need to know if you can do something like this and what is the cost.
42 freelancers are bidding on average $165 for this job
Hi, I am an expert coder in Python, I can manipulate and add the scraped data to the csv's. Contact me, Thanks! Relevant Skills and Experience Python Stay tuned, I'm still working on this proposal.
hi what language you want it to be? can i do it with python or c#? Relevant Skills and Experience it's pretty simple task, i've done similar things before Proposed Milestones $50 USD - code