Crypto trading bot that will use API datafeed to make buy / sell orders on multiple cryptocurrency exchanges simultaneously.
Choose API for stability, speed, compliance with rate limits, and availability at the exchanges (websocket, REST, FIX...).
Platform desired is a web app that can be hosted in the cloud where I can login and run the app.
App can also be an executable that can run locally on Linux/macOS/Windows.
Developer must have solid understanding of cryptocurrency exchange APIs and prefer direct experience developing trading platforms. Milestones for payment will be established. Only serious applicants with required background need apply. References or examples demonstrating background welcome.
Details to follow
Detailed scope of work:
Platform: realtime trading on multiple exchanges (cloud hosted web-app with https secure sign-on and 2FactorAuthentication (TOTP) or console app with similar security features). Two modules to develop:
- module1 for manual trading (basically provide a platform to send Buy/Sell orders to all exchanges from one app
- module2 for automated arbitrage trading (subject to limits/conditions and algorithm I will offer). Work on module2 starts from step 4 below and requires NDA and IP Agreement (I will post another job with those requirements for module2)
1. App establishes API links to the listed cryptocurrency exchanges below and acts as single trading platform for me (if API keys/secrets/passphrases are not entered for an exchange, that exchange is skipped from the rest of the routines). Exchanges needed to be included in the App:
- Binance, Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Poloniex, Gdax, Kraken, Cexio, Kucoin
- For market capitalization data, consider an API link to coinmarketcap.com (allows up to 10 updates per minute)
- Telegram messaging functionality so that key trade information is sent by Telegram message to user (details to be determined)
NOTE on API keys/secrets/passphrases: please have one set of API keys/secrets/passphrases for each trade ordering module - one set for the manual module (8 API keys/secrets), another set for the arbitrage module (8 API keys/secrets) - total 16 API keys/secrets; or 2 API keys/secrets per exchange (== 2 modules x 8 exchanges).
2. App retrieves market data, order book, market depth from each exchange for all tradable coins. Retrieves account data such as trading history, open orders, balances from all exchanges. App displays realtime market data as shown in the example table in step 3.
DETAILS to follow
3. Develop a module to send Buy/Sell orders, modifications or cancellations on a selected exchange. This is for manual trades where I can select an exchange and enter order details. Example module/dashboard for manual trading will be provided. Write a complete guide, including a description of error codes, and provide source code for the product.
DETAILS to follow