Quick books and our inability to:
use quick books point of sale and have it recognize two different currencies, and
have quick books accounting produce our reports in two different currencies.
We need training for our admin staff to post transactions.
An accountants copy can be sent to you for you to correct the posting problems and create the reports
We need to link seamlessly the inventory between Quickbooks Financial and Quick books point of sale meaning if I add an item in one area it can sync in both locations.
1. We have some custom reports that we would like to create in QB based on the data there. The reports are really drafts of our final reports that we use for the submissions to the tax office on a monthly basis. They are attached. At the very least we are looking to create some custom reports in our QB Desktop version and also to configure QB so that our statements can use the FB function to generate both US and JMD reports based on the standard trial balance, balance sheet P&L and then a report that we use to submit our taxes on
2. We also want to correct quite a bit of anomaly that exists in our system at the moment because there may be transactions that have been posted incorrectly. We need to identify if there are any such transactions based on the accounting experience and then make the changes
3. We want to create reports that are in JMD and also in USD. We need to be able to see the existing reports in USD as well as JMD because some reports are sent to partners in USD and others are used in Jamaica for the tax purposes
4. We need to ensure that the FX rates are up to date in the system.
5. We need to ensure that if the FX in the system is not entered for the current date then the system uses the last date entered into the system as an FX
6. We also want you to fix an issue where QB accounting is not communicating with QB POS. This current situation affects the customer data and the inventory data, we need both of them to be in sync. that means that our COGS are not calculating correctly because the Inventory is not communicating with the two systems