This is a small project, and budget is around £50!!!!
This needs to be done ASAP by Friday 27th April 2018, latest Saturday 28th April 2018.
You will design, implement, justify and document a quiz game. It should have the following minimum characteristics.
• There should be multiple-choice questions (modelled with a class called QuestionMC).
• There should be at least 10 multiple-choice questions and these should be loaded from a text file.
• There should also be non-multiple-choice questions questions (modelled using a different class. An example would be a maths-based question where contestants type in a numerical answer.
• The player's score needs to be kept tracked of based on which questions they have answered correctly.
• Names and scores of past players need to be stored (in memory or to disk).
• There must be some random element to the game (e.g. questions being asked in a different order).
• It must be easy to start. I should be able to use and test it without setting up anything extra myself. Clearly indicate the class with the main method.
**Additional information can be found in the document attached**