We have IOS app broadcasted videos of deejays played music track in discotheque. Our videos are filmed by users. The IDs of the music track is sometimes identifed, sometimes not.
Our Data is stored in DynamoDB, and delivered to mobileapps through AWS AppSync (serverless with GraphQL, VTLs). Lambdas are also triggered for data handling.
Current feed offers list of random videos (each video has a music track and performer), our new feed will offer a personalized list of music tracks with multiple videos (and performers) for each same music track.
Most of the job consist of working on APIs :
- Deliver user feed for all users, with ability to filter identified or unidentified music tracks.
- Create relevance algorithm for feed sourcing (country preference, most recent videos, similar liked videos, featured).
- Handle feed re-sourcing on videos viewed and new available videos periodically.
- Update accordingly exiting APIs for our backoffice : match videos with a track database.
Migration scripts :
- Pre-generate user feeds for existing users and user creation.
- Automatically match existing data (videos) with tracks database from external database (ex : Spotify, Apple Music).
45 freelancers are bidding on average $2358 for this job
Hi there, I have checked the details I have great experience with Amazon Web Services, Backend Development, Software Architecture. Please start the chat so we can discuss this job more in detail. Thanks
No problem mobile app development expert Hero! I have deep experience of app development and high quality pixel-perfect design If you want to work with me please reply for me Thanks